News & Updates
- We can send encrypted documents.
- We can provide a link for our customers to upload documents securely.
- We can forward documents securely on behalf of our customers
- Access to files is available anytime, anywhere.
- Recipients are not required to have a ShareFile account to access files.
Back to the "TRID" Iron
By: Cheryl Jones, Title Counsel, Western District
I would like to begin by thanking you. It's no secret that the majority of you quietly celebrated and joined in the collective exhale that escaped when news of a delayed onset of the new TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (“TRID”) requirements first broke. It would have been easy to table your TRID preparation and enjoy the respite, but you chose to roll up your sleeves and get down to business, and the fruits of your labor are definitely impressive.
Football season is upon us and we have arrived at the equivalent of the two minute warning for TRID. There are only eighteen days remaining until October 3rd. I hope you will consider this article a final “huddle” of some useful information you can reference as you prepare for the final pass on 4th and 18 – let’s quarterback your team to the goal line!
North Carolina Closing Attorney Best Practices Task Force's website:
This website is provided and maintained by the NC Closing Attorney Best Practices Task Force (the “Task Force”) and is regularly updated to provide new information and resources related to Best Practices as well as TRID.
Best PracticeD - Our Best Practices Solution for Encryption of Email
- Attorneys Title is working hard on compliance with ALTA's Best Practices and we know you are, too. In order to send and receive securely encrypted documents via email that are in compliance with the protection of valuable NPPI, we selected ShareFile by Citrix so that...
If you haven't checked encryption off your to-do list yet, don't lose a deal - contact us and we will help. We can send our document, or even your document, via ShareFile.
*Interested in learning more information regarding ShareFile by Citrix? Visit their website, ShareFile.com
Attorneys Title distributes its electronic newsletter on a monthly basis to over 1,200 recipients in North Carolina. The newsletter is delivered via email. Not only do we provide legal articles written by industry-known title counsel, we go the extra step by including other topics. We rely on our expert staff in the areas of IT, customer development and business management to provide custom articles for the newsletter. Ready to see what all the buzz is about? Sign up today!